The ‘Contact Watchers’ Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Use of this carsales.com Ltd (Carsales) service is subject to these Terms and Conditions, the terms of carsales' Master Agreement and a Product and Services Schedule which the Subscriber has signed in relation to lead generation and delivery.
- By sending an offer, the Subscriber agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions (together with the terms of the Master Agreement and any Product and Services Schedule) govern the Subscriber's use of this service.
- It is the Subscriber's responsibility to ensure that only those staff members properly authorized to do so use the service and agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber represents and warrants that: (i) it will submit all relevant terms and conditions of its offer or offers; (ii) the offer(s) and any representations made in this form are not misleading or deceptive; (iii) any discount or features included in the offer(s) are not already included in any current listing of the vehicle or vehicles or are already included in the vehicle or these vehicles ; and (iv) the offer(s) will comply with all applicable laws.
- The Subscriber acknowledges that: (i) it is providing this offer to a third party and the offer(s) is not being offered by or on behalf of carsales; and (ii) carsales takes no responsibility in relation to this offer or these offers and will not be liable to any third party in any way in connection with this offer or these offers.
- Carsales may alter these Terms and Conditions on 7 days’ notice (such notice being effected by publishing the amended Terms and Conditions on Autogate). carsales may cease to offer this service at any time without notice to the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber agrees to indemnify carsales (and its subsidiaries, employees and officers) and hold those parties harmless against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs and expenses (including legal fees) claims and damages incurred by them directly or indirectly as a result of the Subscriber's breach of any of these terms or any representation or warranty.
- Subject to clause 9, carsales will under no circumstance be liable for loss or damage, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, arising out of the use of this service, any inaccuracies in the information or any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, communication failure or malfunction of the service.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law, carsales limits its liability to, at carsales' option to, supplying of the service again or the cost of having the service supplied again
Additional Terms and Conditions can be found at https://portal.datamotive.com.au/terms-and-conditions