An ‘Action’ refers to activity around a prospect, or alternatively, tasks which have been performed to progress the prospect through each stage of the buying journey. There are a number of actions in AutoGate including email, SMS, calls, appointments and notes.
- Email - The salesperson has sent an email to the prospect (through AutoGate or via their Outlook/Hotmail etc).
- SMS - The salesperson has sent an SMS to the prospect from his phone.
- Calls - The salesperson has attempted to, or made a call to the prospect from their phone.
- Appointments - The salesperson has scheduled an appointment with the prospect to view the item. Date and times can also be entered and recorded while performing this action.
- Notes - The salesperson can record his/her own personal notes on a prospect at anytime through the buying journey. Adding notes to a prospect will not affect or change the ‘stage’ they are currently in.
- SMSConnect - This is the only feature of the 6 pictured that directly allows for contact with the prospect. The dealer can send a message to the prospect from this tile which will be sent to the prospect as an SMS.